I’ve recently been nominated by pearlsnheels for the Versatile Blogger Award, and I am really excited and thankful! So go click on her and check out her nomination as well! :)
- The rules are that you must post the award, and who nominated you for it on the post!
- You have to give 15 awards to 15 other bloggers that really deserve to receive it!
- Leave them a comment on their page to let them know that they have been nominated for this award!
- Then post 7 Amazing things about yourself, what makes you and your blog special!
Now I have to tell you seven things about myself. This probably won’t be that difficult since I’m slightly narcissistic and I have this thing where I think my life is interesting, so bear with me! Let’s get started!
1. I currently in my fourth year of university, and I am a Theater Arts student. These are just some of the things I get up to. The first picture, we had to draw on our tummies and turned them into puppets. Second, we performed as a group of blind and deaf musicians. The third: this was for our costume and makeup class where we had to do makeup for cuts and bruises. We also went around campus looking like we were beaten up. It’s fun being a theater student because you can get away with doing crazy things. At least in our university you can… :P
2. In relation to the first one, I’m a Technical Director in training (my major is technical theater). This means for our productions, I am the third highest in charge of a production (among the students, that is), and second highest in terms of backstage ranking. I oversee everything from the set, lights, sounds, costumes, props, etc. I’m skilled in carpentry, painting and I’m still learning how to do electrical stuff. I’m also the one who’s immersed in the dirty and difficult jobs, so I’m used to getting messy, sweaty and wounded. In the first picture, those are my powertools (yeah, I use them! :D) and in the second, I’m coordinating with our stage manager on the headset and checking the lights control board. :D So, yeah. Not as girly as you think.
3. I have a cat named Henry. He likes to annoy us by going into the house and sleeping in our laundry. I also named him after Henry Grubstick from Ugly Betty because he is so hot, and I name everything after guys I like. :P Henry is also a stray cat who likes to hang around our house, and when I named him, he never left. :P
4. I can sleep anywhere and any time as long as I am sleepy. The story of the first photo goes like this: Mom dragged me into this bathroom fixture showroom and since nobody was around, I decided to slip into one of the bathtubs and chill for a bit. Somehow fell asleep and woke up surrounded by my mom and some salespeople. She obviously took a photo before waking me up though.
5. I took up rappelling, rescue and safety. Rappelling is good for rescue purposes, but when you’re not rescuing anybody, it’s fun and mostly for show. I overcame my fear of heights in theater, but jumping off a tower is completely different from climbing up a ladder. In the photos, I’m attempting some of the show-off stunts. Also, I mentioned safety, so I’m a trained first aider. Not certified; just trained. I know how to do CPR, bandaging, how to carry people, etc. :)
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with photobombing. I try to photobomb as many photos as possible, even photos of people I don’t even know. It’s rude but it’s funny and well… Help me!
7. And last, please don’t hate me! I like One Direction. Okay, not just like: I know the lyrics to all their songs and listen to them a lot. I control myself by not searching for their photos on Google, or watching their videos on Youtube (except for their music videos) or posting about my love for them on Twiitter and Facebook. Although, if I hear their songs in public, I will let go of my inhibitions and sing along. My order of most liked is: Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall. (Sorry, Niall! He’s too young for me. Kidding)
And those are ‘amazing’ facts about me. :D Now, these are the people I want to nominate!
2. Elise G
10. Queen Victoria
14. Olga K’ay
If you guys have been nominated before, oops! And if you haven’t, well, yay! :D
Thank you again for the nomination and I hope you guys enjoyed! :)